Ultra Filtration (UF)
(1 m³/hr up to 500 m³/hr)
Ultra filtration capable to remove colloids, suspended solids, organic matters, viruses and bacteria and reduce silt density index (SDI) from water, wastewater and liquids.
• Reverse osmosis (RO) pretreatment .
• Wastewater treatment plant effluent improvement.
• Pharmaceutical Factories as filtration and sterilizer .
• Dairy producing factories.
• Car Producing Factories (E-coat UF).
Advantages of UF :
• friendly to the environment, as they do not produce or use any harmful chemicals during the process
• Removal of colloids, suspended solids, organic matters, viruses and bacteria and reduce silt density index (SDI)
• Fully automatic systems
• Low cost of operation
• Low cost of maintenance
• Minimum man power is required
• Minimum amount of power is required